Upgrade Your Volleyball Experience & Performance
- With Quality Sports Flooring for a Perfect Volleyball Game
Performance & Safety of the Volleyball Floor
Looking for a sports floor that matches the needs of indoor volleyball? A volleyball floor that excels in:
At KTL, we have more than 30 years of experience in providing quality sports flooring for all types of venues and budgets. As a volleyball player, performance and safety are the key factors when choosing a volleyball floor. As a hall manager, durability and maintenance play a big role.
KTL sports floors combine all these features to give you a floor that elevates your volleyball game, has a long lifespan, and is easy to maintain.
With a KTL volleyball floor, you get a floor with:
- High shock absorbency, protecting joints from impact injuries.
- Solid wooden floorboards with area elastic floor surface for a faster game.
- Great homogeneity for a better and more stable performance.
- Slip-resistant surface preventing friction failure.
KTL floors are made to bring out the best of every volleyball player. We produce and provide volleyball floors for all levels of the game. All floors are tested and comply with the international standard EN-14904, tested by the Technological Institute of Denmark.
Choose a Volleyball Floor with a Long Lifespan
Choosing the right floor for your volleyball court is a big decision and investment. Therefore, you need to make sure that you get value for money with your choice.
Lifespan of 50+ Years
KTL floors have an extended lifespan of more than 50 years due to the 9 mm wear-layer covering the 22 mm solid wood floorboards, allowing you to do several sandings in the lifespan of your volleyball floor.
Special UV-Lacquer Protects Your Floor Surface for 10 Years
Protect the surface of your volleyball floor from scratches and the normal wear & tear. KTL floorboards come pre-lacquered with our special 7-layer UV-coating lacquer that offers an abrasion strength around 3 times higher than traditional on-site applied lacquer.
We offer a 10-year warranty on the lacquer.
Sealed on all sides and edges, your KTL volleyball floor is easy to maintain because:
- It is possible to use water when cleaning your floor and even let the floor soak for a bit if necessary (most other sports floors are very sensitive to water).
- Floors are not sensitive cleaning products, so you can easily clean your volleyball floor.
- Floorboards come with a designed moisture content based on your local climate – for this reason you will never experience shrinkage, over-expansion, and extra seasonal maintenance of your wooden volleyball floor.
Portable and Fixed Volleyball Floors
Do you prefer a portable or fixed volleyball floor? Each type has its own benefits.
Portable Volleyball Flooring
KTL’s portable flooring solutions are perfect for large arenas with different flooring needs depending on the event. Choosing a portable floor, you can customize your floor design, logos, game lines, colors, patterns, and text. Read more about our portable floors here.
Fixed Volleyball Flooring
Fixed flooring is made for sports arenas or multi-purpose halls with no needs to remove the floor occasionally. KTL fixed floors require no on-site conditioning, making installation quick and easy. Read more about our fixed floor solutions here.