Portable PRO SUMMIT V2
- Portable PRO SUMMIT V2 System is a high performance sport floor system, designed for ultimate performance in high level sports.
- Tested over KTL 10mm Sports foam, it conforms fully to EN 14904, Class A3 standard and FIBA Level 1. (FIBA License no.: WF73-07).
- 22x550x2180mm solid hardwood panels on 12mm plywood with 10mm foam strip underlay. Construction height is 44mm.
- Unique flexi-lock clip system, including nylon shoes, for fast and easy installation.
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Installed over concrete or existing sports floors,
- All floors are supplied with integrated ramp profiles along outer edges.
- Available in Ash, Beech, Hevea, Maple, Merbau, Oak.
- Delivered in customized moisture content to suit local comditions.
- Complete layout plan, including marking of all panels.
- Transport trolleys as optional accessory.
– 22x550x2180mm solid hardwood flooring panels (For wood species, see under images)
– Flexy-lock clip system
– Full 12mm birch plywood back
– 10mm special foam strips
– Subfloor: Existing sports floor or concrete leveled to +/- 2mm over a 2m straight edge.