Elevate Your Fitness Experience
- with a Quality Wooden Fitness Floor
Looking for a wooden fitness floor that excels in both performance and aesthetics?
With a KTL fitness floor, you get quality fitness flooring for studios, commercial gyms, or health clubs.
We have more than 30 years of experience with sports flooring. Therefore, we know that the key features of a good fitness floor are:
- Performance & Safety
- Durability & Resilience
Fitness Floors Designed to Meet Your Demands
KTL fitness floors are designed to meet the demands of fitness studios, gyms, and health clubs:
Performance & Safety
KTL fitness floors are the optimum base for your fitness experience and offer high performance and safety standards:
- 22 mm solid hardwood floorboards for stability under foot.
- Great homogeneity in the floor for the best fitness experience on every inch of the floor.
- Good distribution of weight, allowing you to jump, leap, and roll with lesser risk of injury.
- Slip-resistant surface to prevent injuries.
- High shock absorbency protecting athletes’ joints.
Durability and Resilience
When investing in a fitness floor, you want to make sure that your floor will last for a long time. KTL floors excel in both durability and resilience because:
- Floorboards are covered by a 9 mm wear-layer, allowing for several sandings and giving your fitness floor a lifespan of approximately 50 years.
- We offer 10 years of warranty on our 7-layer UV-coating system on the surface with an abrasion strength 3 times higher than traditional on-site applied lacquer.
- The wood is designed with a customized moisture content suited to the individual climatic conditions in your area, preventing shrinkage or over-expansion of your fitness floor.
- Floorboards have a high resistance to water and cleaning products due to the completely sealed floor surface, treated board ends, and waxed edges.
- The fitness floors are designed for stability and good loading capacity, allowing you to place even heavy fitness equipment on the floor.
Aesthetics of Your Fitness Floor
For most fitness studios, gyms, and health clubs, aesthetics matter when choosing the right fitness floor. KTL floors are available in many different wood species, all made from sustainable sources such as PEFC certified materials:
Furthermore, we offer different gloss levels – choose between low gloss, semi-gloss, glossy, or super-glossy.
Let Us Guide You to the Perfect Fitness Floor
With our many years of experience in sports flooring, we can guide you to the fitness floor that matches your needs.