Solid Parquet Sports Floors
Based on KTL’s unique 22mm solid parquet floor boards in various wood species, our product range includes a number of sports floor systems with high performance, designed for use over different sub-constructions and construction heights.
The parquet boards are finger-jointed, with glued stave and center-joints, sealed board ends and waxed edges to secure maximum resistance to water, cleaning products and resin removers. UV-lacquered surface according to EN 14904:2006 with lacquer on backside to give optimum moisture stability to the floor.
With KTL Solid Sports Floors you get:
- fast ball games with maximum ball reflextion
- high stability under foot
- high loading capacity for area and point loads, including chair legs
- highest moisture resistance of wooden floors in the market
- Long lifetime as the floors can be sanded several times
Products Solid Flooring